Wakefield Archives: The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nathan Bacchus

2 posters

Go down

Nathan Bacchus Empty Nathan Bacchus

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:52 pm

Tumblr Handle: LostDemigogue
Nathanial Lee Bacchus
DOB:7/12/1994
5'10' 164lb
Brown eyes, sandy brown hair

Tech dilettante, Nate likes to poke around in places he shouldn't necessarily be.   I want to start him off heavily invested in a related scene... maybe one of the offshoots of DNB music.  It should be fun to research and give him a steady stream of content to repost.

Nate's intended to feed a realistic drip of content and occasionally reference the stranger things in the news.  Ideally I'd like to get an old account or two, preferably closed down awhile ago that he can claim as his own, so if anyone can help with that I'd appreciate it.  I especially like deviantart.  It's a platform people are moving away from, doesn't provide easy access to posting dates and gives you a neat little artifact image when you put things in storage.  Plus it's slowly dying to tumblr. If nobody has an old account lying around they don't mind handing over, I could make some "old" art for Nate and throw a bunch more in storage.

If that "found" horror story I had lying around works in this setting I'm planning to have him find about a weird ass corperate mail server some guys on a Tor accessible imageboard found looting around the darknet. The network protocols seemed to indicate the thing was in some closed 70's era soviet facility, but the emails it was handling seemed to belong to a US(?) company. And the emails on it... let's just say he's posting them as the messageboard dumps the incoming mail.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wakefieldarchive.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bacchus Empty Re: Nathan Bacchus

Post by LostDemagogue Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:03 am

You're a jerk

LostDemagogue

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum